Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trans Energy & Sensitivity

I think being trans has made me more sensitive to energy- from the earth, people, animals, etc, or rather I have such a heightened sense of self/existence from being transgender and having to question the most fundamental elements of identity that most people never even have to think about makes me more sensitive, intuitive, and aware of things like this than most people.

What do you think? Has being trans (or if you're not trans, has being educated about the trans community) increased your sensitivity in other situations or manifested itself in other ways/forms besides in terms of gender transition?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you that being trans can open your eyes to these things. At least for me, becoming a regular smoker of herb has caused even more of an awakening.

    ReplyDelete