Resources & Information
- Transguys.com- The Internet's Premier Online Magazine for Transmen
- The Art of Transliness: Advice on Life for the Modern Transman
- Hudson's FTM Guide
- The Transitional Male
- T-Vox: Comprehensive Resources for the Trans Community
- Transbucket: Photosharing for the Trans Community
- Trans Health: Health & Fitness for Trans People
- FTM-trans Yahoo Group
- FTM Surgery Info Yahoo Group
- FTM: Scouting the Unknown
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Transgender Health Experiences & Behavior Project [research]
Call for participants!
From the Transgender Health Project:
Researchers at NCSU and SUNY Buffalo are interested in learning more about the health-related experiences of transgender individuals. Transgender individuals report difficulties accessing needed services, such as sensitive medical care, and we'd like to hear more about these experiences. The study is also designed to explore possible effects of mistreatment in these settings on health and risk behavior. If you identify as transgender or gender non-conforming, please consider taking our survey to describe your experiences. You are eligible to participate if you: (a) identify as transgender or gender non-conforming, (b) are 18 or older, and (c) can read and write in English. Participants should expect the survey to take between 10-60 minutes and will have the option of entering a raffle for 1 of 15 $50 prizes. Click here to access the survey. Thank you!
Congratulations to the first five raffle winners! The second and third set of winners will be selected on June 15th and June 30th. Hurry for your chance to enter!