Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Facial Hair Growth [five years on testosterone]


Someone recently commented on my New Year's video complimenting my facial hair growth. I just noticed yesterday it was getting quite thick myself, so I thought I'd document it before I shave it all off!

Even being over five years on testosterone, I can only grow decent sideburns, and I don't get nearly as much hair on my cheeks as I do on my chin and neck. I can grow a decent chinstrap and an even better goatee and neck beard. I still have some patchy spots on my chin where I don't think it will ever fill in.



Facial hair doesn't always grow in evenly, and some guys don't get it at all. Here is a video I did on patchy facial hair growth followed by a video on dysphoria caused by lack of facial hair.





I tried to participate in "No Shave November" this past year, and document my troubles "holding out" in this video:



I'll leave you all with a classic shaving video - it's shaving time!.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've NEVER met a REAL man who was that obsessed with his facial hair, which just makes you an ugly DOG-FACE, in my opinion!!! Every Baptist church I ever attended was lead by a pastor who shaved his face, and the few that didn't still had a short, neat beard/moustache. So you being obsessed with such an UGLY and DISGUSTING aspect of the male body just makes you a sicko, nasty FREAK and a BEARDED LESBIAN, rather than a man!!! And that tattoo on your arm makes you look like a scabby weirdo who did not read or take seriously Leviticus 19:28, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you."


    Sincerely,
    "irisom," dedicated to the First Baptist Church as a baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete