Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is Chest Surgery Like?

Yesterday I posted this video to my YouTube channel which intends to be a quick overview of what to expect when you have chest surgery; it also hopes to answer questions and calm some nerves!

As with all my videos and blog posts, the opinions reflected herein are solely my own and I do not claim to speak for anyone but myself.



Here is a follow-up video I shot this afternoon with some tips for guys preparing for surgery.



This is a video log I shot the morning of my chest surgery in the hotel in Baltimore.



This is me seeing my chest for the first time on December 19, 2006, a week after my surgery.



Here is a video shot the same night I saw my chest for the first time and documents a simple, but significant milestone in any transman's transition - being able to wear a t-shirt for the first time with a flat chest.




No comments:

Post a Comment